Effective Date: July 13th, 2023
Welcome to Magical, the first GPT-3.5 and GPT-4-powered calendar that automates meeting notes, scheduling, and tasks (The “Service”) The term "Service" shall include our informational website (the "Site"). “You” refers to any user of the Service, and “Magical”, “We” or “Us” refers to Supertools, Inc. d/b/a Magical, a Delaware corporation. You and Magical are each referred to herein as a “Party”, and collectively as the “Parties”.
Should you have any inquiries, complaints, or suggestions, you may contact us at: [email protected]. We will do our best to resolve your issue in a timely manner.
The following key points of the Terms of Service ("Terms") are only brought for your convenience. They do not substitute the full Terms.
- About the Service. The Service accesses your Google calendar and uses AI-powered tools to assess your daily schedule, help you plan meetings, and generate agendas, summaries, and follow-ups of your meetings.
- Registration. The Service is available only to registered users. you must register for the Service with your Google account.
- Use of The Service and Restrictions. You may use the Service for your personal or business purposes and only in accordance with these Terms.
- Fees and Payment. Magical offers various subscription plans. You can choose the best plan for you on our Site. We collect payments in accordance with the terms detailed below. We reserve the right to change the fees for the Service at our discretion.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent that you are able to agree to these Terms and that the information you provide is accurate.
- Privacy. We respect your privacy. For more information about our privacy practices, please read our Privacy Notice.
- Integration with Third Party Applications. You are fully responsible for your use of other tools and software in connection with the Service.
- Intellectual Property. All legal rights in the Service, including all intellectual property rights, are owned by us or our licensors. We grant you a right to use any Content the Service generates for you.
- Changes and Availability. We reserve the right to change the Service at any time. It's possible the Service may be temporarily unavailable for various reasons.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. The Service is provided for use ‘as is’. We disclaim all warranties and representations with respect to the Service.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify us against a third party claim in connection with your breach of these Terms, another's rights, and applicable law.
- Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we – and anyone acting on our behalf – will not be liable for any indirect damage or loss, arising from your use of or inability to use the Service.
- Termination and Suspension. Either Party may terminate your subscription at any time but no prepaid fees shall be refunded. To the extent that you breach these Terms, Magical may suspend or revoke your right to use the Service.